Zesty Tzatziki with Feta
Feta cheese and crushed red pepper turn this traditional Greek dip into a tongue-tingling appetizer.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1 cup Greek low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Kellogg's® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Sea Salt and Olive Oil Buy Now
1. Firmly squeeze cucumber between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
2. In small bowl stir together cucumber, yogurt, feta cheese, dill, mint, lemon juice, olive oil, lemon peel, garlic and red pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 4 hours. Serve with TOWN HOUSE SEA SALT & OLIVE OIL FLATBREAD CRISPS crackers.