Sweet-tart grapes and pungent curry make this chicken salad an unusual and elegant warm-weather luncheon entrée. With green peppers and celery for color and crunch, this salad is especially pretty served on a bed of tender iceberg lettuce and garnished with additional grapes. Great for a baby or wedding shower.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 1 cup plain, lowfat yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pimiento
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 3/4 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- or 1/3 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Bran Buds® cereal Buy Now
- 4 lettuce leaves
1. In small bowl stir together yogurt, salt, pepper, curry powder and ginger.
2. Fold in remaining ingredients, except lettuce leaves. Cover tightly and chill thoroughly. Serve on lettuce leaves. Garnish with additional red grapes, if desired.