Whole Wheat Honey Tea Muffins
Great with your afternoon tea! These delicious muffins are best served straight from the oven while they're still warm, spread with cream cheese or whipped honey butter. They're just great for sharing - a very civilized treat!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Stir together flour and baking powder. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine
about 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg, honey and oil. Beat well. Add flour
mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion evenly into twelve 2 1/2 inch muffin-pan
cups coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 400° F about 18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.