Whole Wheat Honey Muffins
This yeast bread gets its rich, nutty flavor from whole-wheat flour and a healthy dose of All-Bran® cereal. It's great to keep on hand for sandwiches, toast, or even crispy croutons.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine
3. Add egg, honey and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined.
4. Portion evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
5. Bake at 400° F about 25 minutes or until brown. Serve warm.