Whole Wheat Honey Muffins 2
These are perhaps the most delicious cholesterol-free muffins you've ever tasted! Flavored with delicate, golden honey and enriched with All-Bran® cereal for a sweet, nutty taste and a tender texture, they're sure to be a new favorite for your lunchbox or afternoon snack.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine
3.Add egg whites, honey and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined.
4. Portion evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
5. Bake at 400° F about 18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.