This delicious stuffing is ready in just minutes! Thanks to All-Bran® cereal and your microwave, this stuffing can be an everyday dinner treat instead of just a holiday specialty. Chopped walnuts give it a distinctive flavor that makes it a great accompaniment to all types of poultry and roast pork. An elegant side dish your family will love!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 10 cups day-old (dry) whole wheat bread cubes
- 2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1/2 cup broken walnuts
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups canned broth stock or hot water
1. Measure celery, onion and margarine into 4 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave on full power for 4 minutes or until tender.
2. In large glass casserole, combine bread cubes, cereal, walnuts, poultry
seasoning and salt. add celery and onion mixture, tossing gently. Stir in
broth and mix lightly until combined. Cover with plastic wrap or waxed paper.
Poke holes in wrap and allow steam to escape.
3. Microwave on full power for 5 minutes. Rotate and microwave on full power
5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.