Wheatbake Spice Muffins
Cinnamon, nutmeg and All-Bran® cereal add a rich, nutty, spicy flavor to these yummy muffins. With a delicate texture, these muffins taste great fresh from the oven, spread with creamery butter and fruit preserves. A delicious breakfast or afternoon snack.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
1. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; set
2. In large mixing bowl, combine cereal and milk. Let stand about 5 minutes
or until cereal is softened. Add egg and oil, mixing until cereal is broken
into small pieces. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion
batter evenly into 12 lightly greased 2 1/2-inch muffin cups.
3. Bake in 400°F oven about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.