Weepy Mozzarella and Prosciutto
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, cut into julienne strips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Finely ground sea salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 24 Carr's® Table Water® Crackers Buy Now
- 8 ounces fresh Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped prosciutto
1. In small bowl stir together tomatoes, vinegar, oil and garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. On baking sheet arrange crackers. Slice mozzarella into 24 pieces. Top each cracker with a piece of cheese. Sprinkle some prosciutto on each. Bake at 300°F about 4 minutes or just until moisture appears on cheese.
3. Spoon tomato mixture on top of each. Serve immediately