Warm Breakfast Rice Bowls
Quick-cooking brown rice speeds the preparation of this sweet, rice-and-cereal day starter.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups instant whole grain brown rice
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal
1. In small saucepan bring water and salt to boiling. Stir in rice. Cover and simmer for 11 to 13 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
2. Stir in milk, raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon. Return to simmer. Simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES cereal. Serve immediately.