Warm Bacon-Horseradish Dip
Spectacular and rich, this creamy dip features sharp cheddar cheese, pungent horseradish and savory bacon.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled (about 3/4 cup) (divided)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 6 Kelloggs® Toasteds® Harvest Wheat crackers Buy Now
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine, melted
- 64 Kellogg's® Toasteds® Harvest Wheat crackers Buy Now
1. In food processor bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, milk, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and pepper. Cover and process until nearly smooth. Transfer to medium bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup of the bacon and green onions. Spread in shallow 2 1/2- to 3-cup casserole.
2. In small bowl toss together the remaining 1/4 cup bacon, the 6 crushed KEEBLER TOASTEDS Wheat crackers and butter. Sprinkle over cheese mixture. Bake at 400°F about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Serve warm with remaining crackers.