Warm Artichoke Spread
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Paprika (optional)
- Keebler® Toasteds® Buttercrisp crackers Buy Now
- Keebler® Toasteds® Harvest Wheat crackers Buy Now
1. Finely chop artichoke hearts. Place between layers of paper towels. Lightly press to remove excess moisture.
2. In medium bowl combine artichoke hearts, Parmesan, sour cream, mayonnaise, thyme, garlic and pepper. Spoon into 3 1/2- to 4-cup shallow baking dish or 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
3. Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until warm through. Serve with crackers.