Kellogg's® Special K® cereal and walnuts add loads of flavor and texture to these easy, drop cookies.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup margarine of butter softened
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Original
1. In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, soda, and salt. Set aside.
2. Measure margarine and sugar into medium mixing bowl; beat well. Add dry
ingredients, walnuts, and KELLOGG'S SPECIAL K cereal; mix thoroughly. Drop by
level measuring-tablespoon onto lightly greased baking sheets about 2 inches
3. Bake at 350° F about 17 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
immediately from baking sheets; cool on wire racks.