Caraway seeds and grated onion add a decidedly old-world flavor to these delicious, crisp crackers. They are unexpectedly easy, unexpectedly offer fiber (thanks to All-Bran® cereal), and remarkably good.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
1. Combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and milk. Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal softens.
2. In large mixing bowl, stir together flour, salt, onion and caraway seeds. Using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in cereal mixture. Shape dough into ball. Roll out to 1/8 inch thick on floured pastry cloth or waxed paper. Cut into 2-inch circles or shapes. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
4. Bake at 350° F about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Do not overbake. Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack. Store in airtight container.