Veggie Burger with Arugula and Spicy Mustard Recipe
This veggie patty sandwich is the essence of simplicity. Just add arugula and top it all with a couple of red pepper rings and a dollop of the pungent mustard-horseradish spread.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 cup baby arugula or torn arugula
- 1 whole wheat hamburger bun, split and toasted (about 1 1/2 oz.)
- 2 thin red bell pepper rings
1. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS veggie patty according to package directions.
2. In small bowl stir together mayonnaise, mustard and horseradish.
3. Arrange arugula on bun bottom. Top with veggie patty, red pepper rings, mayonnaise mixture and bun top.
Recipe is vegan only if vegan mayonaise and