Vegetable Stuffed Swordfish
The flavors of summer meld in this carrot-and herb-stuffed swordfish.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 pounds fresh or frozen swordfish steaks, cut 1-inch thick
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Original
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram or 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- Lemon wedges
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Lightly coat cold grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. In small saucepan cook carrots, onion and garlic in butter until tender. Stir in KELLOGG'S SPECIAL K cereal and marjoram.
2. Remove bones from fish, if necessary. Cut into 4 serving-size portions. Cut a pocket in each portion by cutting along one side almost through to the other side.
3. Spoon carrot mixture into pockets. Secure with toothpicks.
4. Grill fish directly over medium coals about 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, turning once halfway through grilling. Remove toothpicks. Serve with lemon wedges.