Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 4 ounces crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- 4 thin slices prosciutto (about 3 oz. total)
- Fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
1. In medium bowl stir together mascarpone cheese, Gorgonzola cheese and walnuts.
2. Completely cover each slice of prosciutto with basil leaves. Roll up, jelly-roll style. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. In small bowl stir together parsley, lemon peel and garlic.
4. Spread cheese mixture on crackers. Top with prosciutto rolls and parsley mixture. Garnish as desired.