Turkey Taco Skillet Dinner
All the flavors of a great taco are stirred into this easy-to-prepare, one-dish skillet dinner.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound extra lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (15 1/2 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 can (8 oz.) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 package (1 1/4 oz.) reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz.)
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Crispix® cereal Buy Now
1. In large skillet cook turkey in oil over medium-high heat about 5 to 7 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring to break up big chunks. Stir in beans, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, Wheat Flakes cereal, corn, water and taco seasoning.
2. Bring turkey mixture to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes or until desired consistency, stirring frequently.
3. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with Crispix cereal.