Turkey and Cream Cheese Spirals
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup soft cream cheese spread
- 2 thin slices lean turkey or ham (about 1 oz. each)
- 24 Small leaves fresh basil or parsley
- 24 Kelloggs® Toasteds® Harvest Wheat crackers Buy Now
- 24 Kelloggs® Toasteds® Buttercrisp crackers Buy Now
- 24 Kelloggs® Toasteds® Savory Onion crackers Buy Now
1. Carefully spread cheese on turkey or ham slices. Starting at short end, roll up. Individually wrap each roll in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
2. Remove plastic wrap. With sharp knife trim ends of each roll. Cut rolls into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Top each cracker with basil leaf or parsley and cream cheese roll.