Tuna Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
A new take on tuna salad! Juicy summer tomatoes make a great serving dish for this refreshing tuna salad. With crunchy radishes and cool, crisp cucumbers dressed in a dilled yogurt-mayonnaise sauce, this tuna is tangy and light. Served on a bed of lettuce, it's a delicious lunch entrée that is as eye-catching as it is nutritious.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 cup chopped, unpeeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped radishes
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1/4 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Bran Buds® cereal Buy Now
- 1 can (7 oz.) solid pack white tuna in water, well-drained and flaked
- 4 medium tomatoes (about 1 lb.)
1. In medium mixing bowl, stir together first seven ingredients. Stir in KELLOGG'S
ALL-BRAN cereal. Add tuna, tossing gently to moisten. Chill mixture.
2. Slice each tomatoes into 6 wedges, cutting nearly to base. Spoon tuna mixture into
center of each tomato. Additional cereal may be sprinkled over top before serving.