These yummy patties are a simple and nutritious lunch entrée for a lively Saturday afternoon. Serve them hot from the oven with creamy cheddar sauce and hot buttered egg noodles. A favorite for kids and grown-ups alike.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 2 cans (6 1/2 oz. each) chunk light tuna in water well-drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
1. In medium mixing bowl, beat eggs slightly. Add remaining ingredients. Mix
well. Shape into 6 patties. Place on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at
350° F about 25 minutes, turning patties after 15 minutes.
2. Prepare Cheese Sauce; melt margarine in small saucepan over low heat. Stir
in flour, salt, and pepper. Add milk gradually, stirring until smooth.
Increase heat to medium and cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring
constantly. Add cheese, stirring until melted. Serve patties warm with Cheese