Tuna Noodle Casserole
This version of old-fashioned tuna noodle casserole gets extra flavor from cheddar cheese soup.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs Buy Now
- 4 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal Buy Now
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can (12 oz.) tuna, drained
- 1 can (7 oz.) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. In small bowl, combine KELLOGG'S Corn Flake Crumbs and margarine. Set aside for topping.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain. In large mixing bowl, combine noodles with remaining ingredients and place in 13 x 9 x 1 3/4-inch (3 qt.) baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top casserole with crumbs topping.
3. Bake at 375° F for about 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve hot.