Pea pods, a traditional Oriental ingredient, add crispness to these microwave tuna casseroles.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 36 minutes
- 1 can (6 1/2 oz.) albacore tuna, undrained
- 1 package (6 oz.) frozen pea pods, slightly thawed
- 3 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal Buy Now
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (4 1/2 oz.) sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 cup shredded low sodium, low fat Cheddar cheese
1. In large mixing bowl, flake tuna into bite-size pieces with fork. Add peas,
KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal, soup, mushrooms, sour cream and onion.
Stir until just combined. Place mixture in shallow 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe
2. Cook in microwave on HIGH 10 minutes, turning dish 2 times.
3. Sprinkle cheese over hot casserole and lightly sprinkle with paprika. Cook
in microwave on HIGH 30 seconds longer or until cheese melts. Let stand
5 minutes before serving hot.