Triple Berry Kellogg’s® Frosted Mini-Wheats® Power Bowl
Your breakfast is about to get berry, berry, berry good. Take Kellogg’s® Frosted Mini-Wheats® Touch of Fruit Raspberry Cereal and combine with milk, fresh strawberries, blueberries and/or raspberries and chia seeds.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries, blueberries and/or red raspberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, divided
- 2 tablespoons sliced strawberries, blueberries and/or red raspberries
1. In blender container or food processor bowl combine 6 of the KELLOGG’S FROSTED MINI-WHEATS Touch of Fruit in the Middle Raspberry cereal biscuits, milk, 1/2 cup berries and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the chia seeds. Cover and blend until nearly smooth.
2. Pour the remaining 18 cereal biscuits into a serving bowl. Add the milk mixture. Garnish with 2 tablespoons berries. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons chia seeds.