Town House™ Parmesan Chicken Tenders
Easy, oven-baked chicken tenders make a great snack or easy meal.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons fat free milk
- 36 Keebler® Town House® Original crackers Buy Now
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup honey-Dijon mustard, barbecue sauce or ranch salad dressing
1. Lengthwise cut chicken breasts into 12 strips. Set aside.
2. In shallow dish combine egg and milk. In another shallow dish combine KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE ORIGINAL crackers, Parmesan cheese, paprika, pepper and garlic powder. Stir in butter.
3. Dip chicken pieces, 1 at a time, in egg mixture, allowing excess to drip off. Roll in crumb mixture until well coated. Place in single layer in shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray or lined with foil. Bake at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking.
4. Serve hot with honey-Dijon mustard as dipping sauce.