Town House® Flatbread Crisp Pizza Nachos
Top Town House® Flatbread Crisps with pizza toppings for a truly awesome snack. Experiment with your favorite pizza toppings—finely chopped broccoli, olives and bits of cooked Italian sausage would be equally delicious
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 32 Keebler® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Sea Salt and Olive Oil Buy Now
- 16 slices reduced-sodium turkey pepperoni, halved
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian blend cheese (2 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1. Arrange TOWN HOUSE Flatbread Crisps Sea Salt and Olive Oil with edges touching on foil-lined baking sheet.
2. Top each crisp with piece of pepperoni and tomato piece. Sprinkle bell pepper and cheese over all. Lightly sprinkle basil and pepper on top. Bake at 350º F for 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese melts. Cool slightly. Serve warm.