Tony The Tiger Muffins
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cups Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels melted
1. Stir together cereal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, stir together egg, milk and oil. Add cereal mixture,
stirring just until moistened.
3. Drizzle melted chocolate over batter. With knife swirl chocolate
through batter. Do not over-mix. Portion batter evenly into 12 greased 2
1/2-inch muffin-pan cups.
4. Bake in 400°F oven about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.