Tony's Tiger Bites®
Take your fuel on the go! These cereal bars are perfect for throwing in your backpack for middle-of-the-day munchies.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package (10 oz. about 40) regular marshmallows
- or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 7 1/2 cups Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal
1. In 4-quart microwave-safe bowl, melt marshmallows and margarine at HIGH 3
minutes, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Stir in peanut butter until mixture is smooth. Add KELLOGG'S FROSTED
FLAKES cereal, stirring until well coated.
3. Using a buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture into a 13 x 9 x
2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cut into 1 1/2 x 2-inch bars when cool.
Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows, stirring
until completely melted. Remove from heat. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
Use fresh marshmallows for best results. Do not use diet, reduced fat or tub
This recipe was tested in 700-watt microwave oven. Cooking times may vary
depending on oven.