Tony's Giant Gourmet Cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups margarine
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 cups Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal
- 1 package (12 oz. 2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, soda and salt; set aside.
2. In mixer bowl, beat together margarine and sugars until smooth. Mix in
eggs, honey and vanilla. Add dry ingredients, mixing until thoroughly
combined. Stir in cereal and chocolate chips.
3. Drop by slightly rounded 1/4-cup measure onto ungreased baking sheets.
Slightly flatten with palm of hand.
4. Bake at 375° F oven about 13 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on
wire rack before storing in airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen cookies