Tony's Favorite Ice Cream Pie
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 cups Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal
- 1 quart ice cream any flavor
- 1/4 cup fudge sauce for ice cream
1. Stir together 1/4 cup syrup and margarine in medium-size saucepan.
2. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until soften slightly. Remove
from heat and add KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES cereal. Mix well. Press
evenly in 9-inch pie plate to form crust. Chill for 1 hour.
3. Allow ice cream to soften slightly. Spoon into pie crust, spreading
evenly. Freeze until firm.
4. Let stand at room temperature about 10 minutes before cutting. Heat fudge
sauce. Drizzle over each piece before serving.