Tony's™ Chocolate-Peanut Drops
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 5 cups Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 package (12 oz.) peanut butter morsels
- 1 package (6 oz. 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. In large bowl, stir together KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES cereal and peanuts.
2. Place peanut butter chips and chocolate chips in a small microwavable
bowl. Heat on HIGH 2 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking. After
cooking, stir chips until smooth.
3. Pour melted chips over cereal and peanuts, stirring until cereal and
peanuts are coated.
4. Drop by rounded measuring-tablespoons onto cookie sheet lined with waxed
paper. Chill until set, approximately 15 minutes. Store at room temperature.
STOVE TOP METHOD:
In large saucepan, combine peanut butter and chocolate chips. Stir over low
heat until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal and peanuts.
Follow step 4 above.