Tiger Style Fried Ice Cream
Combine Kellogg’s® Frosted Flakes® with vanilla Greek yogurt, chocolate syrup, ground cinnamon, whipped cream and fresh raspberries, and you’ll have a breakfast that makes you roar for more.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 8 hour 5 minutes
- 1 container (5.3 oz.) vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes® cereal (coarsely crushed to 1/2 cup), divided Buy Now
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pressurized whipped dessert topping (optional)
- Fresh red raspberries (optional)
1. Place yogurt container in freezer for 8 to 24 hours. Remove from freezer. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Push frozen yogurt out of container onto serving plate.
2. Arrange half of the KELLOGG’S FROSTED FLAKES cereal around yogurt. Sprinkle the remaining cereal on top of yogurt, slightly pressing cereal into the sides of the yogurt.
3. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Garnish with dessert topping and raspberries (if desired).