Theismann All-Star Chicken with Town House® Crackers
Townhouse crackers lend a golden crust to moist, tender chicken breast halves.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 lbs. total)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Lightly coat 34 x 12-inch piece of foil with nonstick cooking spray. Place, sprayed side up, on 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2. Sprinkle chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Place flour on piece of wax paper. In shallow dish lightly beat eggs. On another sheet of wax paper place cracker crumbs. Roll chicken pieces in flour, shaking off excess. Dip in eggs. Roll in cracker crumbs, lightly pressing crumbs into chicken.
3. In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken pieces. Quickly brown on both sides. Transfer to foil on baking pan. Bring ends of foil over chicken, seal. Fold sides to seal, leaving room for expansion of steam. Bake at 350°F about 30 minutes or until no longer pink (160 derees F).