Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 6 ounces Brie cheese
- 2 1/2 cups chopped fresh mushrooms (morel, shitake, button or white)
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 cups fresh baby greens
- 1/2 pound roasted beef tenderloin or deli roast beef, thinly sliced
1. Cut cheese into 30 pieces.
2. In medium nonstick frypan cook mushrooms in margarine or butter until tender and liquid evaporates. Stir in thyme. Top crackers with mushrooms, greens, beef and cheese. Garnish as desired.