Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 10 oz. total)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 24 Carr's® Table Water® Crackers Buy Now
- 1/2 cup red pepper hummus
- 24 pieces roasted red peppers, drained
1. Place each chicken piece between two pieces of plastic wrap. With flat side of meat mallet lightly pound to 1/2-inch thickness. Remove plastic wrap.
2. In small bowl stir together paprika, oil, cumin, lemon peel, ginger and cayenne pepper. Rub on both sides of chicken breasts. Place on rack of broiler pan. Broil 4- to 5-inches from heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.
3. Meanwhile spread crackers with hummus. Thinly slice chicken. Top crackers with chicken pieces. Top with pepper piece. Garnish as desired.