Thai Chik'n and Zucchini Salad
Using a spiralizer to cut the zucchini for this warm salad adds interest. However, if you don’t have one, just cut the zucchini into narrow julienne strips—you can still enjoy the warm chik’n nuggets served over vegetables with a spicy peanut dressing.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
1. Bake MORNINGSTAR FARMS® Chik’n Nuggets according to package directions. Cut into bite-size pieces.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl whisk together peanut butter, water, chile-garlic sauce and soy sauce.
3. Use spiralizer to cut zucchini into spiral strips (or cut into julienne strips).
4. In large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add zucchini and bell pepper. Cook and stir for 2 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
5. On 4 serving plates, arrange zucchini-pepper mixture. Drizzle with 1/2 cup of the peanut butter mixture. Top with chik’n nugget pieces. Serve with the remaining peanut butter mixture.