Tex-Mex Bean Dip Recipe
Chili beans, salsa, cheese and veggie burgers combine to make a hearty dip worthy of the big game.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 can (15 1/2 oz.) chili beans
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package MorningStar Farms® Grillers® Original Burgers Buy Now
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded low fat Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
1. Place chili beans in bowl. Partially mash with wooden spoon. Set aside.
2. In 12-inch frypan, saute onions in oil. Add