Swiss Green Beans
Swiss cheese tops this creamy green bean casserole.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups French cut green beans, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Original
- 1 1/2 cups grated processed Swiss cheese
1. Measure margarine into saucepan; place over low heat until margarine is
melted. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, sugar, and onion. Add sour cream; stir
until smooth. Increase heat to medium and cook until sauce is bubbly and
thickened, stirring constantly. Fold in green beans. Pour into greased 1
1/2-quart baking dish.
2. Lightly toss together KELLOGG'S® SPECIAL K® cereal and grated cheese.
Sprinkle over beans.
3. Bake at 350° F about 20 minutes or until bubbly.