Swiss Cheese and Grape Salsa
Slightly sweet honey mustard salad dressing combines with Swiss cheese, grapes and toasted pecans in this tarragon-infused salsa.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups chopped green seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted*
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon or basil
- 128 Kelloggs® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Italian Herb Buy Now
1. In medium bowl toss together cheese, grapes, pecans, salad dressing and tarragon. Serve with Kelloggs® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Italian Herb.
*NOTE: To toast pecans, spread evenly on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 5 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring once or twice.