Sweet Granola Pretzels
Cinnamon and granola flavor these tender, sweet, pretzel-shaped rolls.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Low Fat Granola Buy Now
- 1 1/4 cups boiling water
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package (1/4 oz., 2 teaspoons) active dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 tablespoons Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Low Fat Granola Buy Now
1. In medium bowl combine 1 1/2 cups KELLOGG'S SPECIAL K LOW-FAT GRANOLA and boiling water. Let stand for 8 minutes.
2. In large bowl stir together flour, sugar, yeast, cinnamon and salt. Add cereal mixture, stirring until thoroughly combined. On lightly floured surface knead dough for 2 minutes (dough will be soft). Portion dough into 10 pieces. Roll each piece into 14-inch-long rope. Shape into pretzels. Place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray or covered with parchment paper. Lightly cover and let rise in warm place about 1 1/2 hours or until doubled in size.
3. In small bowl beat together egg white and water. Brush tops of pretzels with egg white mixture. Sprinkle tops with 2 tablespoons KELLOGG'S SPECIAL K LOW-FAT GRANOLA cereal. Bake at 375°F for 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve warm.
*Recipe image depicts three servings.