Sweet & Fruity Kabobs
Celebrate! These tasty kabobs feature festive, sweet Rice Krispies® Treats®, fresh strawberries, kiwi fruit, pineapple and blueberries.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows or 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies®with Red & Blue Krispies cereal
Kellogg's Rice Krispies
- 10 (10-inch) wooden skewers
- 10 large pineapple chunks
- 10 medium strawberries
- 5 (3/8-inch-thick) peeled kiwi fruit slices, halved
- 10 large blueberries
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES WITH RED & BLUE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using 1/4-cup measuring cup coated with cooking spray measure out thirty 3-tablespoon portions. (Fill measuring cup 3/4 full for each portion.) Using buttered hands shape portions into 1 1/2-inch balls. Cool completely.
4. Alternately thread 3 of the cereal balls, 1 pineapple chunk, 1 strawberry, 1 kiwi slice portion and 1 blueberry on each skewer. Best if served the same day.
For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.