Sunshine Graham Nut Loaf
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour
- 1 1/2 cups Keebler® Graham Cracker Crumbs Buy Now
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons orange juice
1. In medium bowl combine crumbs, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. In small bowl combine egg, milk, oil and vanilla. Add to crumb mixture, stirring until combined. Stir in walnuts.
3. Spoon into 8 x 4 x 2-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350°F for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
4. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely.
5. In small bowl stir together powdered sugar and enough orange juice to make of glazing consistency. Drizzle over loaf.