Sun-Dried Tomato and Goat Cheese Spread
The simple blend of tart chèvre (goat's cheese), pungent pepper and earthy sun-dried tomatoes yields a spread with a delightfully complex taste!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 15 minutes
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed)
- 4 ounces chèvre (goat cheese)
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 10 grape tomatoes, quartered
- Chopped fresh chives
1. In small bowl pour enough boiling water over dried tomatoes to cover. Let stand for 10 minutes. Drain tomatoes. Finely chop.
2. In small bowl stir together sun-dried tomatoes, chèvre, cream cheese, basil, 1 tablespoon chives, garlic, lemon peel and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
3. Spread on KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE TOPPERS Original crackers. Top with grape tomato pieces and sprinkle with additional chives.