Sun-Dried Tomato and Feta Topping
Fresh basil brightens the flavors of this savory feta cheese and tomato topping.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups crumbled feta cheese (8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup julienne-cut sun-dried tomato strips* (oil free), finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup Italian vinaigrette salad dressing
- 80 Kelloggs® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Italian Herb Buy Now
1. In medium bowl toss together cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and basil.
2. Carefully, stir in salad dressing. (If mixture seems dry, add additional salad dressing, 1 tablespoon at a time.) Serve with Kelloggs® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Italian Herb.
*NOTE: Look for the oil-free, sun-dried tomato strips that still retain some moisture. Usually they come in bags. If you can only find the completely dried variety of sun-dried tomatoes, soak them in warm water for 30 minutes. Then, drain well and finely chop them before using in the recipe.