Summertime Fruit Pizza
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 cups Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 2-3 cups sliced fresh fruit or canned fruit pieces, drained
- Whipped topping (optional)
1. Stir together KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES cereal and butter. Spread mixture in 12-inch pizza pan. Press mixture firmly with back of spoon.
2. Bake at 325° F for 7 minutes or until slightly golden brown. Cool.
3. Combine cream cheese and marshmallow creme. Spread over crust.
4. Arrange fruit slices in circles on top of cream cheese mixture Chill.
5. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired. Cut into 12 slices.