Summer Vegetable Stir-Fry
East Asia meets the Mediterranean in this yummy stir-fry bursting with traditional Italian flavors. With mushrooms, zucchini, celery and lots of fresh tomatoes, all flavored with Italy's favorite herbs, this gorgeous mixture of vegetables makes a beautiful, garden-fresh summer lunch.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1 1/2 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into eighths
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. In large fry pan, saute mushrooms, onions, zucchini, celery and garlic in water over high heat, about 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, salt and spices. Continue sauteing until tomatoes are hot, about 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN Original cereal.
2. Place hot mixture in serving bowl and sprinkle with cheese. Serve hot.