Stuffed Steak Rolls
1. Measure cracker crumbs into large mixing bowl.
2. Heat butter or margarine in Dutch oven or heavy kettle with tight cover. Brown onion lightly in butter.
3. Drain mushrooms, saving liquid and combine cracker crumbs, onion, mushrooms, parsley, salt and pepper. Add 1/4 cup of mushroom liquid; toss to blend.
4. Cut steak into 6 pieces as equal in size as possible, and sprinkle with garlic salt.
5. Place a mound of stuffing in center of each piece. Roll up, and tie
each roll with white cord.
6. Heat salad oil in Dutch oven or kettle, and brown steak on all sides. 7. Add remainder of mushroom liquid; cover, and simmer for 45
minutes, adding a little water if necessary to keep from sticking.
Serve with lima beans and green salad.