Stuffed Fillet Roll-Ups
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 4-ounce fresh or frozen flounder or sole fillets
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Keebler® Zesta® Original crackers Buy Now
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. In colander drain spinach, pressing with back of spoon to remove excess moisture.
2. In medium bowl stir together egg, spinach, cracker crumbs, feta cheese, Parmesan cheese, oregano, half of pepper and garlic powder. Starting at the widest end of one fish fillet, spread one-fourth of spinach mixture over two-thirds of fillet. Roll up, securing rolls with toothpicks, if necessary. Repeat with remaining fillets and spinach mixture.
3. Place in 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining pepper. Tightly cover dish with foil. Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.