Streusel Corn Crumb Muffins
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs Buy Now
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs Buy Now
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1. In large mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2. Beat egg slightly. Stir in milk and oil. Add to flour mixture, stirring
only until combined.
3. Stir in cereal crumbs just until blended. Portion batter evenly into 12
greased 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups.
4. Bake at 400° F about 20 minutes or until browned.
Combine flour and sugar. Cut in butter, stir in corn flakes, walnuts and
cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly on top of muffins before baking. Press topping