Streusel Coffee Cake
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 1/3 cups Keebler® Graham Cracker Crumbs Buy Now
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 package (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons water
1. In medium bowl combine graham crumbs, walnuts, brown sugar and cinnamon. Add margarine or butter. Toss until combined. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl combine eggs, cake mix, water and oil. Beat on low speed of electric mixer for 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium. Beat for 2 minutes more.
3. Spread 3/4 of batter in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 2 cups of crumb mixture. Drizzle remaining batter on top. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour.
4. Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together powdered sugar, lemon juice and enough water to make of drizzling consistency. Drizzle over cake. Cut into squares.