Strawberry Yogurt Pie
Strawberry pie isn't just for summer berries anymore. Enjoy this frozen pie made with strawberry yogurt in a crisp cereal crust all year long.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 45 minutes
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal Buy Now
- or 3 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal Buy Now
- 1 quart strawberry flavored frozen yogurt, slight softened
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Sliced strawberries (optional)
1. In 2-quart saucepan, combine corn syrup, margarine and sugar. Cook over
medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to boil. Remove from
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal to hot mixture, stirring until well
coated. Arrange mixture evenly in bottom and on side of 9-inch pie pan coated
with cooking spray to form crust. Chill in freezer about 30 minutes.
3. Spoon yogurt into crust. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours. Remove from
freezer about 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle chocolate syrup on top and
garnish with strawberries, if desired.